The Burners company, through its after sales service (aftermarket), is structured to offer a variety of full services: from design for new installations, to optimization of burner efficiency, assistance in the field for proper product installation, start-up and verification of the performances of both the burners and combustion installations in general.
– Studies for the conversion and Up-grading from the conventional existing burners model to the Low NOx or Ultra-Low type.
– Studies for installation of new burners Low NOx or Ultra-Low Nox of existing furnaces.
– Studies for improving maintenance of individual burner components.
– Functional verification studies and assistance in the field in order to improve the burners and heaters efficiency.
– Computerized fluid dynamic (CFD) studies of combustion equipments (burners and heaters).
– General inspection services (Survey) dedicated to all types of combustion equipment in the plant, with the emission of date lists for necessary spare parts and verifies obsolete parts in stock.
– Inspections for burners (Survey) pre-turn around with the emission data list necessary spare parts and estimated replacement times.
– Assistance in the field during the heater shutdowns or turn-around plant for inspections, verification and control of the wear some burner parts.
– Supply of spare parts in a short time for any type and model of burners (also not of our production).
– Certifications of interchangeability and performance relating to all the parts supplied.
– Training courses on the burners conduction to be carried in the field and / or at our offices.
– Training courses for maintenance staff working on combustion plants, to be carried out both in the field and / or at our offices.
– Periodic seminars on combustion equipment according to the development of the latest technologies from both the process side and also for proper maintenance of new generation burners.
– Functional verification of our burners in our research area.COME IN TEST AREA